This exquisitely presented apartment is blissfully private situated on a northern corner with just one common wall. The water's edge is just metres away so you feel that you are living right in your own personal view. Enjoy the convenience of bus, rail and ferry transport located all within an easy walking distance as are the local village shops, cafes, harbourside baths and parkland with walking tracks.
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, shutters and ceiling fans
• Stylish white tile bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Light-filled open plan living adjoins covered balcony and features full length glass windows to enjoy the views
• Beautifully designed modern galley kitchen with large stone servery/ optional breakfast bar, gas cooktop, pantry, dishwasher and Miele combined washer-dryer
• Gas outlet for heating, covered carspace, lock-up storage
• Block facilities include covered outdoor entertaining deck, manicured gardens with compost recycling, herb garden and gate to waterfront reserve walking track to ferry and baths, common workshop